I like how all of these 11-17 year olds are just going to school with vampires and werewolves and giant spiders and vicious three-headed dogs in their backyard, yet they need a permission slip with an iron-clad parent/guardian signature to go have a harmless butterbeer at the nearby wizarding village.
Okay, Hogwarts. Okay.
Raise your hand if you’ve joined a fandom because you saw it on Tumblr.
Raise your hand if you’ve completely avoided things because of the fandom you saw on tumblr
Raise your hand if you know enough about a fandom to be in it because of tumblr, but haven’t actually watched the show/read the book/etc.
- fetuses do not think
- they do not “scream out” when they are aborted
- they have no brain function and no nerve endings until long after the deadline for a legal abortion
- they aren’t “sad” when you abort them
- they do not “realize what is happening”
And these aren’t my beliefs, they’re scientific facts
One morning, I was awakened by a knock at the door. I rolled out of bed, threw a blanket over my shoulder because it was cold, and made my way to the front of the house. I opened the door and a very nice lady of some sort of christian denomination handed me a pamphlet and launched in to a well-rehearsed spiel about accepting jesus in to my life when she stopped mid sentence and gave me a peculiar look. I used this pause in her speech to politely decline her offer and wish her a pleasant morning. It wasn’t until I looked at what she handed me that I understood why I stopped her in her tracks and then proceeded to laugh for the next half hour by myself.
REPEAT AFTER ME : DONT WHITE WASH ZAYN
- DONT EDIT HIM WITH BLUE EYES
- DONT EDIT/LIGHTEN HIS SKIN TONE
- DONT SOFTEN PICTURES OF HIM
- DONT DRAW/PAINT/SKETCH HIM IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN HIS SKIN COLOR
- DONT FUCKING DO IT
- HIS SKIN IS BROWN
- HE IS NOT WHITE